- Residential summer camps
- 15 hours of English lessons + 15 hours of sports, music, or dance
- High-quality English lessons and sports, music, or dance coaching provided by professionals
- Small classes: ratio 1/10 per class (maximum 1/14)
- On-site supervision and pastoral care (1 monitor for every 4 students)
- Our staff reside in the camps, including the medical staff and those who supervise the stay and ensure the well-being of the students
- All our staff are screened by DBS (The Disclosure and Barring Service)
- Great facilities – beautiful English boarding schools
- Transfers from the airport / Eurostar St Pancras
- More than 60 nationalities
- Mix with like-minded boys and girls from around the world including the UK
- Boys and girls from 9 to 17 years old
- Fun, yet intensive coaching for your favorite activity
- Prepare for the start of a new year or a new school or club
- Personal and social skills development through a range of bespoke activities
- The fun, safe and secure environment at all times
- 7 DAY 6 nights Sunday to Saturday
- RESIDENTIAL CAMP at Oundle School
Exsportise – English + Basketball Academy
3 July – 9 July 2022
10 July – 16 July 2022
17 July – 23 July 2022
24 July – 30 July 2022
Programmi sport e divertimento
Exsportise offers one of the premier English language courses in the UK. They specialize in creating an immersive environment for children aged 9 to 17 years, coupling a top-quality English language learning program with specialist coaching or tuition in your child’s favorite activities.
Our UK-based English language program, which offers a minimum of 15 hours of English language tuition per week, is carefully designed to improve students’ receptive and productive language skills with a strong focus on oral communication. Accredited by the British Council for the teaching of English in the UK, Exsportise offers students the opportunity to pursue a passion or interest and use it to improve their English language skills.
A truly multinational camp with children from more than 65 different countries attending our camps each year. The friendships grow through mutual interest. The children eat, learn, train, and grow together. They have so much fun, they won’t even notice they are learning English!
The entertainment team plans lots of activities including talent shows, movie nights, team games, and race nights. During the evening the students are under the full supervision of Exsportise staff.
This offers everyone at camp a cache to mix and get to know each other better, outside of their English lessons or Specialist Activity group.
All of our venues have comfortable rooms with televisions and a variety of indoor activities:
- table tennis facilities, table football, volleyball, common rooms with televisions, tuck shops
In the evenings, our dedicated Entertainments Teams organize special events and activities designed for everyone to enjoy. These activities may include:
- games nights, quiz nights, discos, talent contests, crazy Olympics, pizza nights
EXCURSIONS ARE AN IMPORTANT AND COMPULSORY PART OF THE PROGRAMME AND ENABLE STUDENTS TO VISIT LONDON (OPTIONAL) AND OTHER PLACES OF CULTURAL AND HISTORICAL INTEREST, GO TO THE SEASIDE AS WELL AS PROVIDE AN OPPORTUNITY FOR RECREATIONAL ACTIVITIES AND SHOPPING.
Following a busy week at school, weekend excursions allow students to enjoy their new friendships in a more informal, genuine, and relaxed setting.
On Saturdays and Sundays, students can choose between two options depending on their previous visits and individual preferences.
15 hours of English tuition per week – three hours per day, Monday to Friday
15 hours of tennis coaching, classes, lessons, matches, and workshops– three hours per day, Monday to Friday
The average ratio of 1 tennis coach to 6 players
24/7 player welfare
Membership of on-site ‘Club Exsportise’
A big Leisure center with excellent sports facilities including:
- the extensive playing field, a sports hall, tennis courts, swimming pool, a floodlit Astro pitch, 9-hole golf course, putting green, a long and short play area, Dance Academy
Here is possible to practice many sports and activities:
- Basketball, Tennis, horse riding, football, golf, tennis, Dance
– 15 hours of English tuition per week – three hours per day, Monday to Friday
– 15 hours of tennis coaching, classes, lessons, matches, and workshops– three hours per day, Monday to Friday
– Average ratio of 1 tennis coach to 6 players
– On-campus accommodation
– 3 meals a day
– T-shirt and drink bottle
– Progress report certificate
– 24/7 player welfare
– Evening program
– Exsportise ‘clubhouse’
– Membership of on-site ‘Club Exsportise’